£41,000 per annum (Inc Shift), Contributory Pension, Holidays: 33 Days p.a, Bonus worth circa £1000 p.a
We are recruiting for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the automation team in a fast-paced distribution site based in Kent.This employer is well renowned and they support development.
– The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide preventive, reactive and corrective maintenance tasks.
– The repair and servicing of motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays, gearboxes, pneumatics, line adjustments, roller, chain and belt replacements and much more.
– PLC fault finding to I/O level and where knowledgeable interrogation of the system via laptop
– You will be accountable for providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routine service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
– The successful candidate will have completed an engineering apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical or equivalent such as HND/HNC/C&G etc.
– A high standard of electrical/ mechanical knowledge will be required for this position, this can be gained from any Automation / Food / Pharmaceutical or any other production environment.
– Basic PLC Fault finding experience would be advantageous.
– The successful Maintenance engineer must be physically fit and able to communicate with colleagues at every level.
Shift pattern; 3 shift (Earlies / lates / Nights) (Monday – Friday) + incorporates some 12 hour weekends (Exact Shift pattern available on request)