Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled, Training and Progression
Salary: £40,000- £42,000 + Overtime
Location: Central London
A world-renowned global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to work at one of their most profitable site based in central London. This a fantastic opportunity for any proficient Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer looking to take develop their skills and progress their career.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Previous experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualifications, ideally apprentice trained
- Able to work rotating days and night shift pattern.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- Joining a market-leading company as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Westminster, London, Brixton, London, Enfield, Middlesex, Ilford, Essex, Croydon, Surrey, Dartford, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Proactive Engineering Recruitment LTD, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £300 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.